Restless-Isle
Go vote now-http://votethe2.tk/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Restless-Isle
Go vote now-http://votethe2.tk/
Restless-Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;)

+2
The joker
SeeSaw
6 posters

Go down

To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;) Empty To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;)

Post by SeeSaw Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 am

Bro you have the worst attitude ever... i have brought a lot of members to the server and i don't even get a LITTLE respect.. you keep flaming and shit.. if you want to be a good server owner i suggest you quit being a little **** and start respecting and come on the server more.. Busy or not your the owner so you can't have other people doing shit for you with out even showing a BIT of respect.. I was even offering you dedicated server AND a great webhost and you were being selfish.. Even Nono was being more fair and that selfish **** wouldn't let me do shit.. I had no control although i was offering to get you stuff that cost hundreds a month.. You need to seriously drop the attitude before things get out of the hand.. you seen what i can do and i don't want to do it to you

SeeSaw

Back to top Go down

To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;) Empty Re: To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;)

Post by The joker Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 am

can u b aloud to spamm here and double post or not? :p

The joker
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;) Empty Re: To jallani.. - Remember this is Flame warz ;)

Post by noni Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 am

man shut the **** up, your a faggit for QQ'ing over a game you fucking noob.

noni
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Segane Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 am

Watch your language man...
And if you meant SeeSaw on faggit, then you're messing with a wrong guy.
You better shut up.
Segane
Segane

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeSaw Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 am

noni wrote:man shut the **** up, your a faggit for QQ'ing over a game you fucking noob.

**** off... This isn't over the game you stupid ass its over MSN.. If you want to make a fuckin deal with someone then BOTH people should have equal rights

SeeSaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jallani Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 am

frist off. no u will never have my server files. second i dont do deals without proof thats like selling drugs to a guy u dont know....and 3rd if u ever say im selfish ur dumb. just cuz i didnt wanna share with someone i barley no dosent mean shit.
and if im busy i always say busy and if u know im busy after ive said it and send me a fuckin mesg of corse im gonna be pissed duh, and things get out of hand lol tbh like i told nono u dont know me or what i can do so dont say nothing dumb, i dont care what u can do u have 0% of knowledge of what i can do... only what i let u know'

and if u ever in ur fuckin life call me out my name ill make it so u never ever play any server ive been on,ran,played,

and ill find u and shot u. ask nono i have no remorse

and respect i show everyone till they dont listen....duh....

i have staff thats why i DONT get on server alot and sometimes on on but u dont know its me...

last.
no control=no deal
Jallani
Jallani
Owner
Owner

https://restless-isle.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeSaw Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 am

EDIT* close please? me and Jallani are cool and it was pointless yo start this topic tbh Jallani has a point. If he did not want me with HIS server files i guess i should have went with it.

SeeSaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anouthen Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:46 am

SeeSaw wrote:EDIT* close please? me and Jallani are cool and it was pointless yo start this topic tbh Jallani has a point. If he did not want me with HIS server files i guess i should have went with it.

Ok, looks like this issure is resolved. Locked.
Anouthen
Anouthen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 am

oi anouthen start deleting topics if they ask for them to be closed.

-deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down